These are real jobs that deserves employment with good terms and working conditions with a reasonable salary. Everything else is obscene.
It’s time for change
Svenska Transportarbetareförbundet (Transport) is the trade union for you who work as a bicycle courier. Together we work for concrete improvements in the industry, including:
- secure employment
- safe working environment
- a reasonable salary
Serious employers sign collective bargaining agreements
Collective bargaining agreements are required to guarantee good working conditions. The agreement gives the right to the salary agreed by the union and the employers, it gives the right to a good working environment, good insurance, provision for the pension and more. It is time for Foodora to show that they are serious about being a serious employer – by signing a collective bargaining agreement with Transport.
Join Transport and be involved!
The more members we are, the stronger we get and the more we can influence. Join the union!
As a member of Transport you get:
- Support and advice
- Knowledge and tools to influence your working conditions.
- Insurance at work and in your free time
- Many other membership benefits!
Right now you save 400 kronor!
For Foodora riders we now have a unique campaign which means that you get back 300 kronor of your membership fee after 7 months if you choose direct debit (autogiro). In addition, the first month is free. So you save 400 kronor in total!
Here is how it works:
- Apply for membership at transport.se/blimedlem and select direct debit.
- The first month is free. Then you pay between 100 and 170 kronor for six months (depending on which city you work in) and then receive a super gift card of 300 kronor directly to your smartphone!
You also have the opportunity to recruit a friend and get 200 kronor per employee colleague!